Call for Trainers in the New Fellow Orientation 2014
We are now opening the call to all Senior Fellows to participate as Trainers in the New Fellow Orientation (NFO) in Cologne, Germany from March 6-10, 2014. The NFO includes training in leadership, teambuilding, communication, global citizenship concepts, values, and practices, as well as project development.
The objectives of the NFO are:
- Provide a deeper understanding of the MF and the opportunities it brings for Fellows
- Provide all New Fellows the opportunity to get to know each other face to face.
- Encourage learning in areas they will develop during their Fellowship
- Provide skills for their development within the MF and outside it.
We are looking for skilled and experienced trainers in the following subject areas:
- Leadership/team building
- Intercultural Communication / Communication Skills (general and online) /Cultural awareness and knowledge
- Project development and management, idea development
- Global Citizenship in theory and practice
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Teaching and/or training and facilitation experience
- Knowledge in one or more of the above subject areas
- Ability to design a training and deliver it in a dynamic, interactive and substantive way in English
The MF will pay for all expenses for trainers during the NFO and travel costs to Cologne, Germany.
To apply, please submit the following documents no later than November 22nd, 2013.
- Personal information:
- Fields of study and degrees obtained
- Current job/studies/others
- Any other jobs/studies that are relevant to this application
- Summary of your experience and knowledge in teaching, training or group facilitation.
- Please indicate for which of the topic areas you are applying and summarize your knowledge of this area.
If you have any questions for clarification, please contact us as well.
There are no comments