South Africa: Home to "Born Free", the Spirit of Mandela and More!
- University of Pretoria (Pretoria)
- Rhodes University (Grahamstown)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (Port Elizabeth)
- University of the Western Cape (Cape Town)
- University of the Free State (Bloemfontein)
Despite a whirlwind tour, they got to see far more than the traditional "safaris" and "townships". Instead, they encountered a New South Africa, with "Born Frees" - students born post-Apartheid - carrying on the spirit of Nelson Mandela, and high enthusiasm for global citizenship wherever they went.Check out a few of the pictures from their trip and Like our Africa Now page on Facebook to see the latest updates.
There are no comments